Have you suffered illness or injury on Holiday?
If your holiday has been sold to you as a package holiday under the ‘Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations act 1992′ and you have experienced any of the following, then you can make a claim for a missold holiday:
- If you were given information about your holiday destination, hotel or resort that was inaccurate or misleading.
- If you were given the incorrect rating for the hotel you have stayed in.
- If your holiday brochure contained incorrect or misleading information. This may include incorrect information on your holiday accommodation, location, meals included in the package, general information of passport/visa requirements, price or travel arrangements.
- If the terms of your holiday contract were not provided to you in writing or in good time before the departure.
- If changes were made to your holiday contract, were you provided with alternative arrangements at an extra cost and not given the option to withdraw from the contract without payment of a fee?
- Were a significant number of the services not provided under the contract?
- Were you misinformed about the surrounding amenities of your hotel and resort?
- Did the tour operator fail to give you all the information and would it have resulted in you not booking your holiday had you been aware of these before your booking?
- Had you been informed of the changes to your holiday booking near your departure date?
- Were you not provided with all the correct booking documentation?
- Did you suffer from any form of ill-health/injury because the swimming pool was unclean, the food was undercooked/stale/left out or the accommodation had a number of health and safety concerns?
We specialise in providing legal help and support for people who have been the victim of a missold holiday and will help you make the right decision, securing the compensation you deserve. Your case will be dealt with in a strictly professional and confidential manner. There are no charges for legal fees.
Still Confused? Click Here to start our Livechat service NOW and speak instantly with one of our representatives or call us now.