Employment Law Compensation Claims
Are you currently having problems at work or need help with a work related issue? Claims National can help you with all your Employment Law issues.
Whether you have been treated unfairly by your employer or simply need help with your employment contract then Claims National can provide you with free information and advice. We are specialists in Employment Law and liability and offer an exceptional, professional service to all our clients. We aim to ensure you are treated fairly and lawfully by your employer at all times.
If you believe this not to be the case then our expert solicitors and advisors are ready to help you through any problems or issues you may be facing.
Confidentiality is our business! We appreciate employment matters can be a delicate subject, whether it is a simple telephone enquiry or you are looking for representation your enquiry will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Discrimination Cases – including Sex, Race and Age Discrimination
- Dismissal and Redundancy Cases – including Unfair, Constructive, Wrongful and Tribunal cases.
- Employee Suspension Cases
- TUPE – Transfer of Undertakings Claims
- Harassment Claims
- Occupational Stress
- Health and Safety Claims
- Pay Related Disputes – including Equal Pay, Recovery of Training Fees, National Minimum Wage, Unlawful Deductions From Wages etc
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Temporary Worker Issues
- Contact Related Disputes – including Breach of Contract, Variation of Contract, The Contract of Employment, Whistleblowing and restrictive covenants
- Working Time Issues, such as Working Time Regulations and Employing Children.
24 hr Claims Helpline 0808 168 5385
As an employee, you have certain rights of which your employer must take into consideration when making decisions regarding your job. If your employer does not act according to your employment rights, then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Your employment rights include:
- Protection from automatically unfair dismissal. This means being dismissed from your job with the reason for dismissal being related to pregnancy, maternity leave, other family leave, and other prohibited grounds
- Protection from ordinary unfair dismissal. This includes being dismissed from your job due to things such as conduct, capability, or redundancy. This only applies to those who have been at the service of their employer for at least a year.
- Protection from detriment and dismissal for making a protected disclosure.
- A redundancy package. This only applies if you were in your employer’s service for at least 2 years.
- To be treated equally to other employees, regardless of part time or fixed term status.
- To be given written reasons for why you are treated less favourably as a part time or full time worker.
- To be given written reasons for why you have been dismissed regarding a pregnancy or maternity leave.
- Health and safety protection for all employees, especially pregnant women.
- Minimum number of days paid holidays.
- Giving rise to notice pay, onus pay and other contractual payments
- Written reasons for deduction of payments; this can include when you are owed pay, bonuses, commission, holiday pay, statutory sick pay, maternity, paternity, adoption pay etc.
- Rights associated with being a union member.
- Protection from harassment
- A personal injury claim if you have sustained a mental or physical injury as a result of negligence in the workplace.
What can you claim for?
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination; age, religious, sexuality, disability, nationality, race, sex, marital or partner status, sexual orientation
- Wrongful dismissal
- Going against any of your employment rights