- Head/Neck up to £42,000
- Torso up to £35,000
- Arm up to £23,500
- Hand up to £110,000
- Leg up to £50,500
- Back up to £93,000
- Knee up to £52,500
- Cheekbone up to £25,000
- Elbow up to £25,000
- Nose up to £15,000
- Wrist up to £33,000
- One Foot up to £60,000
- Both Feet up to £110,000
- Shoulder up to £9,000
Have you been involved in an accident at work that wasn’t your fault? Then you may be entitled to compensation.
Accident at work claims are often a result of someone’s negligence. For example, someone forgetting to wipe up a liquid spill, or simply not following the correct health and safety procedures for their workplace.
The most common type of accident at work claims are slips, trips and falls, but other types of accident include being hit by a moving or a falling object, injuries due to faulty machinery or incorrect PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
We can help you with your work accident compensation claim if:
- You have a recorded incident in your accident book
- You have been injured as a result of a repetitive job
- You have been injured as a result of a noisy environment
- You have had a slip, trip or fall at work
- You have been diagnosed by a GP with any disease or condition (or symptoms) related to a job you do or have done
Accidents at work can be a result of:
- Lifting heavy objects
- Dangerous machinery
- Insufficient training or safety equipment
- Disease, deafness and other long-term injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Chemical or biological hazards at work
Our expert team of accident at work claim advisor’s are ready to help you with any information or advice you may need in order to make a claim for compensation for an accident you have suffered.
Still Confused? Click Here to start our Livechat service NOW and speak instantly with one of our representatives or call us now.