Have you suffered a knee injury that wasn’t your fault? Claims National can get you the compensation you deserve.
Knee injuries are very common and can be caused by a variety of accidents, including Road Traffic Accidents and Slips, Trips and Falls. Knee injuries are most commonly caused by a large impact to the knee joint or if the knee is forced to move in a strange direction or beyond its usual range of movement. Knee injuries can result in Fractures, and Ligament and Tendon Injuries.
At Claims National, we specialise in providing legal help and support for people who have suffered knee injuries. We treat each with strictly professionalism and confidentiality. Whatever the outcome, you will not pay a penny on legal fees for your Knee Injury Compensation Claim.
We will take your case on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis and you will receive 100% of the compensation.
More Information on Knee Injuries
Here are a list of common types of knee injuries:
- Sprain: A sprain can occur if a ligament in the knee has been overstretched by twisting or being forced to move in a strange direction, for example, during a Slip, Trip or Fall.
- Strain: A strain is similar to a sprain, but occurs when muscles or tendons are overstretched
- Bleeding in the joint: Bleeding can occur when a ligament is torn
- Torn meniscus: The meniscus is a part of the knee made of cartilage, which can tear if the knee joint is bent and then twisted
- Torn ligament: There is usually a snapping sound when this happens.