Do you have Payment Protection Insurance on a mortgage, credit card or loan? If so it may have been mis-sold to you.
If you have been mis-sold PPI, you may be eligible to claim it back and possibly write off any remaining balance.
At Claims National we are specialists in claiming back mis-sold payment protection insurance on behalf of our customers. If you think you have been mis-sold PPI, we can handle the whole process from start to finish. We will deal with your loan provider and demand the fair settlement that you deserve.
We can help you to claim back your Payment Protection Insurance if:
- you feel you were pressured into taking out PPI on a loan, credit card or mortgage
- PPI was added automatically when you increased or topped-up your loan
- you were told taking out PPI would increase your chances of being accepted for the loan
- you were self-employed or unemployed when you signed the loan agreement
- you repaid your loan before the end of its term or you did not receive a refund of the PPI
Still Confused? Click Here to start our Livechat service NOW and speak instantly with one of our representatives or call us now.