Have you ever contracted a superbug while an NHS patient? Claims National is a medical negligence specialist who can provide you with free help and advice in relation to making a claim for compensation.
Unfortunately, NHS patients are at a higher than normal risk of catching superbugs such as MRSA. This and other superbugs breed in hospitals due to poor hygiene practices. Patients are particularly vulnerable after surgery when they have an open wound or direct IV access.
MRSA can lead to amputation, prevent healing and sometimes even death. As can other superbugs such as Clostridium difficile, Pseudomonas and GRE. Medical Negligence in this case can include:
- Failures and delays in removing catheters and cannulae.
- Failures and delays in diagnosing infections
- Microbiological testing errors
- Timing and appropriateness of antibiotic prescriptions for infections such as MRSA and C-difficile
- Substandard surgical treatment involving infected replacement joints
- It is important to know that anyone can carry MRSA on their skin and clothes, can it simply transfers by touch.
Click Here to start our Livechat service NOW and speak instantly with one of our representatives or call us now.